Database Administrator / System Engineer / System Administrator (Oracle DBA)
• Maintain and support the customer’s Oracle databases
• Provide technical support of Oracle DBA and OS (Linux, Unix)- Installation, configuration and trouble shooting.
• Ensure the exceptional delivery of projects to customers.
• Ensures that robust backup and recovery procedures are in place monitored and reported on regularly
• Enhance the Oracle Application Support team with additional technical skills
• Investigates and analyzes technical information and draw conclusion
• On-going expands the counsel based on the current technological development/trends in area of expertise
• Provide projects support and troubleshooting problem our Customer in team environment
• Create and manage objects within the databases
• Develop customer service standards and procedures
• Construct and interpret the operational requirements of end users
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related fields.
• At least 2 years experience in Manage / Installation Operating System (OS) – Windows, Unix, Linux and Oracle DBA.
• Experienced in database Administration (DBA) – Oracle and SQL / design / programming
• Ability to install Oracle Real Application Clusters (Oracle RAC), Oracle Active Data Guard and Oracle Database : Oracle 7.x/8.x/9i/10g /11g
• Ability to work under dynamic environment and manage aggressive timelines
• Initiative, self-supervised, self-motivated, highly responsible and punctual
• Willing to contribute and work as a team
• Good leadership, responsibility, and personality.
• Good command of written and spoken English
Please send your application including detailed resume, recent photo and your expected salary to the address below :
Yip In Tsoi & Co., Ltd.
523 Mahaprutharam Rd, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Telephone: 0-2353-8600 Ext. 2110, Fax: 0-2353-8680
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our Website: www.yipintsoi.com