Application Maint&Dev,Analyst,Data Mgt., Administrator (DBMA), Level 2
- 1 year contract (renewable)
- Work Mon-Fri (Sathorn, BKK)
- Work with counterparts in different regions as a global team to provide database supports globally.
- Manage databases and perform daily activities to ensure reliability including performance tuning, Security & Control implementations, and on-call rotation.
- Worked closely with project teams and application analysts to configure new databases and investigate any issues relating to databases.
- Provide technical information relating to databases to project teams and application analysts for the design or implementation of databases.
- Prefer at least 3 years of experience as an Oracle DBA (3-5 years).
- Have knowledge in Oracle 9 or 10 or 11 (Oracle Database Architecture, backup and recovery, and archiving are mandatory) and SQL statements (PL/SQL is a plus)
- Have knowledge in UNIX and be able to code UNIX shell scripts
- Good written and verbal communication in English
- Experience in working globally is a plus
- Thai nationality or expat who’s current live in Thailand are preferred.
- Srirat Dongbang
- Tel : 0816323374
- mail : firstname.lastname@example.org